Contributions from authors are welcomed in the following topics:
- Smart cities as knowledge cities
- Concepts, typologies and theories on smart cities
- Cases smart cities
- Smart cities as strategy for individuals, organizations and regions
- Smart cities as multidisciplinary science
- Smart cities and globalization
- Smart cities planning
- Policies for smart cities and their actors – public, private, semi-private, national and international
- Social issues in smart cities – multiculturalism, diversity, integration, inequality etc
- Knowledge cities in the developed, emerging and developing countries.
- Critical stories about knowledge cities.
- Historical perspective in smart cities
HERE you may find guidelines on how to submit your paper